This website uses cookies. By using this website you accept our cookie policy.
Click here to close this message.

Other Products

We’ve a wide range of additional insurance products to help protect you and your business. Detailed below are our Personal Accident cover, our Business Premises cover and our standalone Professional Indemnity cover. If you need a specific product not mentioned here, please give us a call to explain your requirements.

Business Premises

We’ve worked with Aviva to design a Business Premises policy that includes all you should need. If your company is based in an industrial unit, showroom or trade counter rather than your home, you’ll probably want to ensure your business is adequately protected.

The standard ‘all risks’ core cover includes business interruption (increased cost of working), property damage, theft, glass, business all risks, money and goods in transit. If you need more, the optional covers include buildings (or tenants improvements), book debts and tools in transit.

We have a simple and straightforward pricing structure with four options:

  • bullet 1Option A - total sum insured up to £20,000 = £357.50
  • bullet 2Option B - total sum insured up to £30,000 = £467.50
  • bullet 2Option C - total sum insured up to £40,000 = £577.50
  • bullet 2Option D - total sum insured up to £50,000 = £687.50

All premiums Insurance Premium Tax. Higher levels of cover are available if required

For a quotation please call us on 01483 521637. (Monday to Thursday 08:00 to 20:00, and Friday 08:00 to 18:30).

Professional Indemnity

While we include £100k of Professional Indemnity cover with our ‘Classic’ and ‘Plus’ public liability policies, some associations, trade bodies and private sector businesses may require you to have a higher limit.

We can provide you with a standalone Professional Indemnity policy which is designed to cover your business for the legal costs and expenses that might be incurred if you find yourself the subject of litigious action. For example, if you’ve left a client feeling that they have been provided with sub-standard advice, designs or services, and have as a result lost money, you may find that you are facing legal action as a result.

While Professional Indemnity insurance isn’t required by law in Great Britain, Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man or the Channel Islands for tradespeople, you should consider the potential financial impact of someone taking legal action against you for the professional advice that you have given.

If you’d like to get a quote or find out more, please ring us on 01483 521637. (Monday to Thursday 08:00 to 20:00, and Friday 08:00 to 18:30).